New Use For E2D

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does not use up the battery either. My cat loves it. I use it as a Cat scratcher. Kind of like a (human) back scratcher. The cat likes the front (Sharper) better than the back.
PS. Scooter (The Cat) hates my other flashlights- mostly too bright and make him squint-close eyes when flashed by owner (Me). Scratching is real fine (as far as cat is concerned). Scooter likes the L6 crenulated bezel too for a scratcher too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

NikolaTesla /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

An Arc lamp is the Spark that takes away the Dark--HID Forever!

My Lights LightWar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cat very purring after 5 minites..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

NikolaTesla /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

An Arc lamp is the Spark that takes away the Dark--HID Forever!

My Lights LightWar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
just make sure that you don't scratch it down to the skin, then your cat will make you lose some.....skin, that is, meowwrrrr, hissss, awwwwrghh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

oldgrandpajack

Enlightened
My cat doesn't purr. His eyes roll back in his head and he makes a gutteral gurgling sound.

oldgrandpajack

AtomSphere

Enlightened
i found out yesterday that the E2D can be somehow attached to a M16's hand guard! juz use the pocket clip and slide it in through the holes on the handguard(bottom side) and the tailcap portion can fit in nicely into one of the holes when slided in all the way! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does it stay attached real good when You fire the Gun? Like rail type light?

NikolaTesla.

Septemeber 14th 2004= the End of the Ban!

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
It'll never happen. He wants to keep whatever soccer mom vote he can, so Bush'll extend the ban at the last minute. Either that or a new one will pop up. Likely with Bush, certainty with Kerry.

AtomSphere

Enlightened
it fits quite well... i don't fire my gun during guard duty... i m having a range soon but cannot put it on as my officers will definately not allow... u have to hold to torch to on it or u will push the torch forward... but i think its still firm enough to handle shootings... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bush or kerry has nothing to do with it, Off subject I know but Congress is out of session...

NT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I will be at the store 9/15/2004 to buy a sprankin new FlashLight holder!!!! M4 (Colt not Surefire) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Grog

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
NikolaTesla said:

NT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I will be at the store 9/15/2004 to buy a sprankin new FlashLight holder!!!! M4 (Colt not Surefire) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I like that, I'll be building a new flashlight holder tho /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif