How "young" are you???

coachbigdog

Enlightened
How \"young\" are you???

Just wondering how "young" everyone is here.I don't know about you guys,but I have "faces" for some people in my head and about how old they are.In other words I have a mental picture of people.Probably TOTALLY wrong,but that's how my mind works.Kind of like how when my wife was in middle school,a popular dj came to her school.All the girls had this mental image of a "tall,dark,and handsome" guy.She said he was the total opposite! Anyways I'm 33 in October.Although with a 14 and 12 year old I feel 53!Don't be scared to post!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Re: How \"young\" are you???

im old enough to know better but young enough to still mess up anyways lol. o and i read weird sometimes so iread where ya said faces i saw it as feces it made the post seem very odd

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/knight.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator

61 and look like my avitar! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That's my Anglelux 3W!

coachbigdog

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
FC. said:

[/ QUOTE ]

12??????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif How young you are,not want to be!

Greta

Flashaholic

42... and just starting to LIVE!
banana.gif
... I absolutely love being 42... and I feel 22! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Arizona_Dan

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
UVLaser said:
15 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got flashlights way older than that for cryin' out loud. Just kidding...I'm just jealous. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*

[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
42... and just starting to LIVE!
banana.gif
... I absolutely love being 42... and I feel 22! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]tell hubby ya look 21 he is very lucky but dont tell him i said it in case he is biiger then me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll be 41 on Monday. As far as I can tell I have been alive for most of it. though some people would disagree.

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well I feel 42 and I am 50. Not quite 22 do I feel anymore. I need more photons to see well..Hench CPF and bright lights...

NikolaTesla /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

An Arc lamp is the Spark that takes away the Dark--HID Forever!

My Lights LightWar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif

Mrd 74

Enlightened

I,m just bordering on crusty at 54 but feel as good as I did in my 30's now that I take care of myself,unfortunately I don't look 30 something anymore.

verbie

Enlightened

gosh, not much would reveal their ages, huh. i thought only women dont reveal their ages. ehem...raggie is afraid to tell us his age /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
UVLaser said:
15 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif I hope im still the youngest one... 15 is where its at /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

and I thought that I was the only 15 year old who dropped money on Surefires...