Video - roman candle firing squad

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the part where he's screaming for water and the 1 guy pours the bucket of water at the shirt on the ground and misses the burnt guy completely.

coachbigdog

Enlightened
Kids see shows like jack*#@ then try stupid stuff like this.Not thinking that those guys have safety measures.ONE BUCKET OF WATER! I have the SENSE to be able to watch Superman without thinking I can fly.

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
StEaLtH_ said:
OMG lol what a bunch of dumbasses /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif ROFLMAO !!! No lie.... Geez-looweez. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif
Now checking out the rest of the site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif
Edit, a few minutes later: What a stash of goodies you found. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
Thanks for finding this **** for us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
Here's the rest of the loot. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/fmovies6.shtml

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually the credit has to go to the guy that posted that Bush video a while back. It was part of this much larger site.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
man i hope they dont continue there gene pool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently they're trying not to. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

dabiscake

Newly Enlightened
u know, these might not be just dumb kids doing a home video, could be a *******-like video that we only watched a part of... explanation: I didn't recognize the other one, but the guy holding the shots, wearing the army helmet in the beginning is Daniel Wu, famous HK movie industry actor... Anybody else recognize him?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif For folks not familiar with HK movies, he was recently seen in Jackie Chan's Around the World in 80 Days, playing the chief of the bad guys gang back when he's back in his home village...
I was really surprised to see his face in this video...??

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
I posted the Bush video a few weeks ago. I actually posted this one a few months ago too, before it was at the 'ebaumsworld' site.

The entropy of human stupidity.