• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Gold Nitride McLux Auction

Jets22

Enlightened
Would like to put this custom McLux up for a 3 Day Auction.
(Since I just found out about the 2% clause in my Home Owners Hurricane coverage.)
I would also like to donate 20% of this auction to CPF. This is one of the custom Mclux lights I fully Titanium Nitride plated.. This also has a Gold Nitrided Mclux Ti clip..(I think I only did 2 gold ti clips ) It is a 3 X123 body /PR-T head ..sporting a wicked bright W bin 5W emitter and a DB 1000 converter...This thing puts out ALOT of light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif Intense Blue glow powder added around emitter for night effect also /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks guys...start the bids as you like

(I'm sure Sasha will jump in with the ending times and such....Thanks Kel ) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif web page web page web page

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif $50.00 for starters.

Britt

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll start it off with $250 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

-- edit --
I guess I wasn't starting it off, but my bid still stands.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

rookie

Enlightened
It's too bad that this isn't a raffle. Within 20 mins, it's out of my reach. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
oh yeah ... very nice one!
this will go high in the sky ... I see it coming /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Kiessling said:
oh yeah ... very nice one!
this will go high in the sky ... I see it coming /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

[/ QUOTE ]

bernhard,

Looks like a 3xCR123 version of your Golden Dragon, which is what inspired me to bid.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Unfortunately it's only a W bin, not an X bin like yours.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

I'm also sure this will go sky high and I doubt very much I'll win though.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
greg ... if I hadn't already the Golden Dragon I'd be on this like a Dragon on a nice young virgin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But wait until Frenchy sees this ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

Anyway, I wish you luck for your bidding!

bernhard

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gifVery nice Jets22

I have a feeling it will be going across the ocean.
gregw might have a better chance if it was a 3 hour auction. Then o'l Fenchy would still be asleep. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
Good luck to all, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif I am out of this one as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

mut

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Phew, good thing I don't go for 3x123 & 5W McLuxes or else there'll be no end to it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Good luck Troy, I'm sure it'll fly like all your cool mods do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
how much would you pay me NOT to alert Pascal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif to this ?
bk

Greta

Flashaholic
<font color="red">Sorry I missed this thread guys... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I've been pretty busy lately and really haven't had a chance to keep up on everything... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif

Ok... so let's end this auction on Tuesday evening... that's August 24th... at 9PM Eastern. That's 9PM on the east coast... 9PM in New York City... 9PM in Boston... 9PM in Miami. What time will that be for Pascal? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Oh... and the winning bid is the one that is closest to 9PM Eastern... without going beyond. As always, the time stamp of the post is what counts so make sure you do a time check to see what the offset is from your own clock. I think that CPF is about 3 minutes slow right now.

Good luck everyone! And thank you VERY much Brock!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif </font>

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pascal --> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

I'm sure he will find this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif