• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* PM6 McModule DB 700, R2H w/Pelican M6 host

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
**SOLD**<font color="blue">PM6 McModule DB 700 with </font> (acclaimed legendary)<font color="blue"> R2H binned LED </font>

It has a very white & bright tight beam with plenty of sidespill as well! Approximately 2700 lux, take a look at Roy's DB 700 runtime graphs link below for runtimes, & brightness levels.

Originally purchased here and built by Don "McGizmo" himself!

The McModule is already installed in a new black Pelican M6. Also included are the original BRIGHT Xenon lamp assembly & reflector to "downgrade" it back to an incandescent torch (why on earth would you want to do that?...but it makes for great versatility. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif).

This has never been carried, just sat on a shelf (like a couple other GEMS I may have to sell soon!). Includes original packaging, codura holster, & 2-123A cells.

$120 PayPal, shipped to U.S. via USPS Priority, insured w/delivery confirmation.
Please post "I'll take it" and send a PM to confirm.

As always, Sigman thanks you for looking!

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Re: PM6 McModule DB 700, R2H w/Pelican M6 host

Here's the battery runtime plots tht I did for Don for this light....and yes, we took this thing to 12V!

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Roy, thanks for posting that link to the runtimes!

This is indeed one of my best torches...unfortunately, the need to "recycle flashlight funds" is greater than letting this one sit on a shelf. Someone will enjoy this!

suppin

Newly Enlightened

You've got pm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Thanks suppin...pm replied to and...

still available.

hideo

Enlightened

jeez, this is still here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

I have a TVOJ/DB1000 McModule that BURNS, a V2T McModule that is a wall of light! every DB700 light I've owned I've loved (especially the Wigguns mod Inova X5/Q3J HD/Fraen) and I've NEVER met an R2H I did'nt like (which is why I have three cherished lights with them in at the moment) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

notice there's a DB400/R2H sitting here, waiting for a new home as well

BUMP this mutha!

hideo

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Ok...perhaps I'm not patient enough?

I can sell the McModule separate from the Pelican M6 if anyone is interested?

How about $80 for the McModule only? Still shipped via USPS Priority, insured w/delivery confirmation...

hideo

Enlightened

man, I remember when people were lined up begging Bulk, McG and Wayne for these babies--entire light for the cost of a PR head using the same goodies and reflector! and a solid host (the one bad tailswitch I had was replaced by Pelican in THREE days--wish SF could aspire to that level of service /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif)

BUMP

hideo

uh, Don if you read this, I'm not dissing the PR head, NO SIR, absolutely not, no way, worth every penny, why I have one and one on the way, yessir /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/duh2.gif

LightChucker

Enlightened

Ya know, I think that our CPF market place is glutted right now. Look around, there are just too many lights available - both new and used.

This light that "Sigman" is offering is a great performer at a great price. I have a light similar to this one, and I joke that it can peal paint off the wall! Great beam, great spread, great throw. All that for $120! Compare that price to some of the new lights being offered now for $200-$300-$400. Some of them can't even match this PM6 in performance.

Don't misunderstand, I am buying some of these new, expensive lights, but not because I "need" them - just because I am given to extravagance.

If you can't afford the newer, more expensive lights, but need a really good light, then consider this PM6.

(No, I was not paid to say all this.)

Chuck

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Thanks all for the good words on this GEM.

Seems it's now SOLD!!