Happy Easter, Everyone!

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a goodwill message to all CPF members
grin.gif

Spork

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darell:
I've eaten more hard-boiled eggs today than a human ever should.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats all? I've been eating all kinds of candy, chocolate pie, I've had so much punch I feel like I'm going to explode, and that wasn't even part of the big dinner we had!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Cadbury eggs....)

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Hmmm. Let's see... I had a sandwich & a cupajoe for starters, then awhile later I ended up at the Cinerama and had a big tub of popcorn, half a bag of Reese's pieces, and big cup of funny tasting movie pop. Nobody told me I needed to hoard Kleenex before seeing E.T.
x.gif

Never did see any colored hard boiled or candy eggs or indestructible marshmellow rabbits & chickens. Not even a plastic egg with a 2 cent piece of plastic inside, or even that wierd smelling plastic grass that always gets wound up in the vacuum cleaner or ends up hanging out of the cat's butt. Maybe next year.
smile.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by *something ridiculous ?:
Yeah, happy Spring Solstice everyone !!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oooh! Thanks for reminding me Jahn. I've gotta change the angle of my solar panel soon!

machspass

Newly Enlightened
Just FYI:

The technical name for spring is the vernal equinox.

Have a happy one everyone!
smile.gif
smile.gif

For those of us who live in the northern climates, go outside and enjoy the nice weather!
grin.gif
grin.gif