• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS - 3pcs 1XAA miniminimag for sale-US$80/ea

reefphilic

Enlightened
I have 4pcs of miniminimag. A pewter,1 black, 1 silver and a lime green. They are underutilised so decided to sell off three of them. Most probably keeping the lime green for myself. All of them comes with mineral glass lens, fraen optics, Madmax+WO with Lux3 T rank and kroll tailcap switch. Price is US$90/ea shipped and via paypal only. Please pm me if you're interested. Thanks.

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - 3pcs 1XAA miniminimag for sale

I've been searching around but I can't find how folks cut and rethread the minimag? Does someone have a die that I can "borrow"?

reefphilic

Enlightened

Pics as requested. I don't have my digital camara with me right now. These are just some pics I've taken some times ago to show the dark blue, pewter, lime green colors. I don't think I need to post the pic of the black minimag.

One thing I like about the MMM is that you can choose to run it at a relatively bright but longer runtime with 1XAA Litium battery or you can use a 3V AA Li battery to obtain the brightness level of a full sized maglite with MM+ Lux3 at almost half the size.

Here is the miniminimag in action!
Imgp1203.jpg

These are the pewter MMM and dark blue ( dark blue AAA used just for color reference).
Imgp1209.jpg

This is the lime green color. ( Most probably not selling because it is my favorite and is out of production for some years already, unless someone offer a very attractive price). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Imgp1327.jpg

reefphilic

Enlightened

You have to bore out the tube slightly before using a tap to cut the thread. These are what I've read. Can't remember what is the tap size.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm going to have to pass this one up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

- <font color="green">Sigman</font> , you're up....

NIGHTGUY

Newly Enlightened

Does this run on lithium and Li batteries only? Will it work on rechargeable NiMh?

paulr

Flashaholic

Nightguy, the Madmax should run ok on 1xAA NiMH but maybe not at full output. It would do fine with 2x1/2AA NiMH.