• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB/T: PR-T head w/ LuxIII!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am interested in picking up a like-new McLux PR-T head assembly equipped with a Lux-III. If anybody has one available or know where I can track one down, please PM with cost and details. Thanks!

***Edit***

I think I would prefer either an YO, XO or WO rated LS. Thanks!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks flashlight, but I guess I should have posted that I would preffer a HA colored head and not black.

I love the custom blue glowpowder around the emitter in that head! Its awesome.

albert

Enlightened
I have a McGizmo built PR head with DB917 running a TX0J. It is in HA-Nat. Going for USD$125. (Registered airmail and Paypal fee included.) Sent payment to email in my profile.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
albert said:
I have a McGizmo built PR head with DB917 running a TX0J. It is in HA-Nat. Going for USD$125. (Registered airmail and Paypal fee included.) Sent payment to email in my profile.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's looking for a PR-T not PR bro. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/duh2.gif

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

albert said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think he's looking for a PR-T not PR bro.

[/ QUOTE ]

Albert,

flashlight is right. I'm looking for a PR-T. Thanks for the offer though.

And for anyone else, I guess I should edit my first post to state that I'm looking for either YO, XO or WO ranked LS. If I can find one. Thanks.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm getting the feeling I may have to just build one of these myself. I hope the Shoppe gets some HA head kits in stock soon!

balrog

Enlightened
Hi MS,

I can build you one from scratch if you like. That's a brand new PR-T HA nat, DB-917 (DB-1000, BB-667, or whatever you want) and Luxeon III with choice of TV0J or TX0J bin. Price is $115 and shipping to the US is $5.80. PM me if interested. There should be a bunch of others that can make these for you locally.

Not sure if the Shoppe will be getting any more PR-Ts in stock since the new Aleph system is coming out. Have you considered an Aleph 1 head instead of the PR-T? Same size reflector, but slightly (3mm?) shorter. They should be coming out in HA nat I reckon.

Cheers,
Jeff.