X200 fit HK USP???

Size15's

Flashaholic
Not unless you use an aftermarket adapter. SureFire have not released theirs yet.

I believe there are one or two adapters on the market including this one from GG&G:

DSC02873.JPG

DSC02899.JPG

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
The stock X200 adaptors will not fit a USP.

I could be wrong, but my '95 vintage USP had a rail size that dimensionally, only fits the H&K tac-lite. I'm not sure if H&K ever changed the sizing on the mounting rails.

--dan

Turt

Enlightened
Thanks for the info guys... my buddy with the H&K is sad but says he can get a good deal on the H&K tac-lite...

ho71ko

Newly Enlightened
I'd definitely check with SureFire Costumer Service first before I'd buy another Product just because there *might* be no approbiate Rail.
The X200 seems to be far superior to the HK Taclite (I don't have the latter, so I can not compare for myself) and I know for sure that SureFire at least designed the HK-Rail... I am not aware of a model designation, sorry.

Holger

lightemup

Flashaholic*
As Al said, it is my understanding that Surefire did not originally have a rail adapter for the USP, but one was in the pipeline. Best bet would be to talk to Surefire.

I've seen a side by side comparison of the HK light and x200, and personally I prefer the x200. If you do a search on cpf for the x200 you will find that the only major drawback is that there is less peripheral / ambient light than a corresponding incandescent light. I don't actually remember finding anything on cpf about the HK light...

Depending on your purpose in my opinion the x200's lack of ambient light is outweighted by the other positive features such as that the LED that is essentially impervious to recoil and is not (to my knowledge) subject to failure like an incandescent bulb, its small and compact size etc. But of course this comes down to your friend's intended use for the light.

Just my .02