Graemlin Tale

Kiessling

Flashaholic
A long time ago in a land far far away there was a lonely flashaholic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif with just a few LedLensers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif looking for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif, thinking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif this couldn't be all.
Then one day he stumbled on The_LED_Museum and was /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif. From there he made one move that would change the Galaxy ... he clicked on a certain McGizmo's site and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif. After recovering /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif from the impact of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif, he finally approached the man to buy everything that was on his site /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif. Don said /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad71.gif and certainly thought /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif and invited /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif the poor soul to CPF.
There he went, quite /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mpr.gif nervous since this was his first online-forum, but everything went /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif , so the inevitable doom /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif went its course.
The poor guy thought all this was /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif , while in reality he was trapped in the bowels of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif ever so slowly taking away his "other life" and cash. The others were /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif at the poor guy while his girl was first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gifand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif, then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif .
The /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif went on, and our once proud Knight of Light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/knight.gif has sold his horse to a butcher /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dedhorse.gif but is still /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif and haunted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif by his ever growing desires for more.
On the bright side our hero made some great friends /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif in his new life on CPF and developped some great evasive skills /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/aaa.gif and persuasive techniques /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif to avoid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/touche.gif and get /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon11.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif despite his consuming hobby.
He has also learned that others might just think he is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/duh2.gif and might /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif at him, but as long as he isn't /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned2.gif or /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif by the Big Chief, our great Warrior of Light will continue his quest to shoot flashlights at the white walls of his /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif.
Strong in heart and soul he /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif at those who do not understand or are angry with him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif, which makes them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif.
Even when the worls is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif and everyone else /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif, our hero is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif from flashahol .
And if he hasn't died yet, he will continue to bring the light to the world for many more years ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif .

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Had to find a way to use all the graemlins didnt you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
bigsmilie.gif

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bravo, Bernhard! Well stated- Now we know why you needed those extra graemlins!

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
I LOVE those little ones ... a tiny image can say so much without a word and can be so cute to look at at the same time ... this is an outstanding achievment IMHO.
And I am really grateful that Sasha seems to like them, too ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon11.gif
bernhard

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wooohoo
that is a nice story. I LOVE your gremlin's tale, bernie
good job /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well done Bernhard!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif Too much time on your hands I see? Great story though... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great job Bernhard - I was
rollin.gif
I probabbly will still be thinking of your story while
woah.gif
to work. It was almost as funny as watching the
3stooges.gif
. But I bet if we had a
dancing.gif
, and you put on a show
bellyemoticon.gif
, we might
cheers.gif
to your many talents.

Of course, if we could get Sasha to come, we might have some very interesting entertainment
whip.gif
kiss2.gif
However, all this saucey entertainment might be too
yikes.gif
for some of our more timid
hide.gif
members.

That's it for me - I have to
icon39.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
JimH ... for your collection!

nut.gif

nono.gif

king.gif

I_love_me.gif

dead.gif

blah.gif

useless.gif

hungry.gif

lol.gif

cool027.gif

bumpit.gif

theking.gif

affen.gif

law.gif

Of course I stole them whenever and whereever I could /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Some of those have proven to be quite useful around here ...

bernhard

Greta

Flashaholic
bumpit.gif

I've been looking for this one!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif Thanks Bernie!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon11.gif

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks. bernhard. I didn't have any of those. I'm always on the lookout
detective.gif
for new graemlins.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whenever you come across one you like, just right click on it, then click "Save Image As ...". I've been collecting them one and two at a time. You post them the same as a picture - with the "image" UBBCode.

greenLED

Flashaholic
And they move just like that? I tried saving them on my HDD but they don't move like that. I luv the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif one. I show it to the missus everytime she starts questioning my flashlight habit (NO, it's not an addiction!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif