• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* McGizmo made BK PR 917/TVOK, BK SF E2e,

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am not too happy about selling this. But, I need to make room for new purchases.

This is a like new, McGizmo made, black, McLux PR DB917/TVOK along with a like new, black, SF E2e complete with the hex head, lamp (maybe 2 minutes of runtime on it). It comes with the box and all the papers.

It has the McGizmo, 2 level output switch. The resistor is 60 ohms. I sent the switch which came with it in for Don to mod. This is one of the early ones that has the manly spring in it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif It is shinier than the one in the photo.

This one in the top photo is one I sold a few months ago. The one up for sale now will be my last of these beauties. It has never been carried and is in excellent to mint condition. There is a small scratch on the inside rim of the bezel that is Don's fault. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

$200.00 for the whole shebang (less the sheath) to the USA. I'll ship it USPS Priority mail and insure it. I'll consider shipping internationally, you'll pay the extra costs.

Paypal CC or non-CC is fine.

First "I'll take it" posted here gets it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Britt

Edit: Will trade for very good condition, complete SF M3T or M4. Dings and scuffs are OK, but must be excellent operation-wise and complete.
standard.jpg

OK, the actual light is the one on the bottom of this photo.
standard.jpg

Here is this very light with the hexagonal head and the 60 Lumens lamp assembly lit up.
standard.jpg

This is a shot of its litter mate but it gives you an idea of the powerful beam of the outstanding McLux PR DB917/Lux III combination.
standard.jpg

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/T: LN McGizmo made BK PR 917/TVOK, BK SF E2e,

Price reduced to $200.00.

Britt

desmondpun

Newly Enlightened

I take it if you're willing ship to China. I am happy to pay extra cost.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Desmondpun, sure I'll ship it to China. Let's PM about it.

Noxious, I'll contact you by PM if, for some reason, it doesn't work out with Desmondpun. But, I think this one is gone.

EDIT: this one is indeed gone.
Also, I'm pulling the offer for this McL1. I can't let go of this baby.

Are you interested in a used McGizmo made McL1 2x123 DB917/TWOK ? You can see it in the photo above. This has been on 3 continents with me in the last 10 months and works perfectly. Has some minor wear on the points of the checkering. Has a 1mm diameter scrape on the outside of the bezel and maybe another small scratch. Has a butter smooth two stage switch (60 ohm resistor) and also will come with the black Delrin tailcap ring that allows it to stand on its tail. Don very kindly machined these Delrin guards for a handful of us pesky McGizmophiles. I can send you fresh photos if you like.

$210.00. Mailed USPS Priority to the USA (Includes Hywahya and Alaska) It's a terrific light, as bright and white as the day it arrived from Don. The reason it is in such excellent condition is because I carried it in the custom leather sheath shown with it. I'll sell the sheath with either of these lights for an additional $65.00. It's in excellent condition.

Noxious has first refusal, then this offer is to anyone else.

I'm making room for Aleph and LionHeart purchases.

Britt

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Fellow McGizmophile reporting & vouching for the quality of the McL1-PR-T DB917 as an outstanding & unique flashlight ('cos I have one too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, flashy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Desmondpun, I just got back from the P.O. and got your light in Global Express Mail to you. I'll email you scans of the receipts. Please let me know when it arrives. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mpr.gif

Britt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I just pulled the offer of the McL1. I just can't let this baby go. It has served way too faithfully and it fits my hand perfectly. Don't know what I was thinkin' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/duh2.gif