• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SF-3,SDC and 3 watt LS, bin#TX1H. SOLD! *DELETED*

hideo

Enlightened
Re: FS: SF-3,SDC and 3 watt LS, bin#TX1H. Last one.

Mike, you were holding out on me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

seriously, this is an amazing light that throws a big white BLOB of light with the Fraen 6 degree. I just received my SF-2 (slightly different body) and it is a thing of beauty! the TX1H in mine is PURE white!

hideo

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is an outstanding & fine-looking flashlight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif
medium.jpg

Mr HG

Enlightened

Can the optic be replaced with a reflector?

javafool

Enlightened

These are fantastic 2 x CR123 flashlights. I expect to recieve my SF-1 splash anno version of this flashlight with the SDC and TX1H tomorrow sometime.

java

jtice

Flashaholic

This light is WELL worth it.
Feels good in your hand, great WHITE output, fit and finish are excellent! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

G Pilot

Enlightened

What is an SDC? Hows it going Arc, long time no talk?

hideo

Enlightened

These are fantastic 2 x CR123 flashlights. I expect to recieve my SF-1 splash anno version of this flashlight with the SDC and TX1H tomorrow sometime.

yeah, if it does'nt sit in US customs for two days like my last shipment from Japan did causing endless nail-biting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif ... at least I knew it was there thanks to EMS tracking

G-Pilot--do'nt ask questions! ... I know you like throw and craftsmanship and you'll like it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

hideo

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Mike...

I intentionally held back...to give someone else a chance to get this great light from you, for I already have "one or more" SF3`s. I can no longer resist, though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

PM sent. Please let me know if it is available. I`ll take it if it is.

Take care.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hideo

Enlightened

John, does this one make #7 or #8 SuperFlashlight for you, I ca'nt remember

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

hideo

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Hideo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This will make #7, I think.

If you want this light, BTW, I`ll gladly give up my place in line to you. Just post here, and it`s yours.

Take care. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hideo

Enlightened

no, I'm thrilled with my SF-2 with the same configuration AND (the most recent package still to arrive) McLux PR (ditto converter/emitter) and a few other choice items that just cleared customs in San Fran this AM and will have me eating crackers and peanut butter for a few weeks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif...

one of these other folks might want to check out one of Mike-san's TOTALLY EXCELLENT lights, though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

of course, they've had like GEEZ, 16 hours now, so it's your call /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

hideo

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK...

To those of you who have already posted on this thread, AND who don`t yet have a SF flashlight of some sort, I`ll give up my place in line for this SF3...IF you post here in the next one hour.

Otherwise, this light is heading for "the land of the wind-chill factor"...Burlington, Wisconsin.

Let me know!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think you can fit a 27mm IMS or McGizmo MR27 reflector in but let ArcMania confirm that. Mine came with a reflector as well as an optic.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SF-3,SDC and 3 watt LS, bin#TX1H. Last one

[ QUOTE ]
shannow said:
Does this out-throw a PR-T head with lux3?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not with the Fraen optic installed since the hotspot is bigger and more spreadout..

hideo

Enlightened
Re: FS: SF-3,SDC and 3 watt LS, bin#TX1H. Last one

Shannow asked: Does this out-throw a PR-T head with lux3?

not in pure throw, but I like the output of the big and little Fraens for many things--for actual getting around at night in the woods here, they are very useful ... I was told you can run a McG reflector in these as well taking care not to squish the emitter, but I've been thrilled with the 6 degree Fraen

when I changed out the puke-green emitter on my Streamlight 3xAA Luxeon for a Q3J HD ahile back, I also used the 6 deg Fraen which is a perfect drop-in (well, shove-in) for that light--the result was the same dense BIGBLOBo'WHITELIGHT that rivals my best 5Wers, only smaller

throw is nice, but a tiny little ball of light at 200 yards with very diffuse spill is not always the best "light tool" for the job

plus with Mike's SDC converter you get nearly two hours of high output (1 amp)--his claimed converter efficiency % is in the low 90s k-j's page on SF-2

hideo