• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Anybody need a McLux Pocket Clip?

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was scrounging around in a box and found one, complete with the two little flathead screws and one of the "tactical O-rings" in a zip lock bag. I never mounted it and that McLux 2x123/PR 917/TWOK was stolen by one of my best friends for $200.00.

I don't know what the price for one of these is, so correct me if I'm gouging.

EDIT: I'm gonna lower the price and send it via 1st Class Mail and see if someone wants this.

How about $15.00? Post "I'll take it" here and I'll PM my Paypal addy to you.

I just went through mailing something internationally today, and I don't want to do that again for a while. So this is to USA only, which includes Haywahya and Alaska.

Britt

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Britt, the Shoppe sold these for $11 when they had them in stock. Anyhow, if it does not have any scratches on it, I'll take it.

Thx

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Darky. I'm gonna take a good look at it tomorrow morning and post a photo or two of it. I don't think it had scratches, but it may have a scuff on the underside of it.

Cy wrote and met my price, but I just wrote back and told him to hold off paying until he sees the photos.

Thanks again, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Britt

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, here are some photos of this clip. I can't see any scratches, but you can see the dark scuffs or smudges. I believe the circular one is from contact with the "tactical O-ring".

The front looks good, the markings are on the underside of the clip. I think this clip is Titanium.

After this sells I'll remove the photos to conserve bandwidth here. (I'll leave one up for awhile)

I just don't want cy to be disappointed, he haggled with me like a trooper. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Britt

standard.jpg

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got it cy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I'll get this in the mail to you today.

Britt