Vital Gear 3x123 and Pila 150s?

Halibut

Enlightened
`Hep me!

Has anyone successfully used two Pila 150s cells in a Vital Gear 3x123 KL1 combo? Any insights would be appreciated!

-Dan

hideo

Enlightened
now, having managed to duck buying Pilas for this long, I'm curious too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

noone here in this twisted group who'd mod their own mudders has ever tried this ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif

hideo

balrog

Enlightened
I have a Vital gear 2xAA/3x123 body and it does not fit 2xPila 150S batteries. 2x150S is 4mm longer than 3x123. As it happens I have produced some 3x123 bodies designed to fit 2xPila 150S batteries. You can see them here. In fact, I just got the HA natural ones back from the anodisers today.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Balrog I don't know what else to say except that those are exce[tional as far as far as i can tell from the pics. Artistic in design and flow, Masterful in their utility and concept, and simple to keep cost down. I think these are a must have for SureFire E's

I imagine that HA Natural look is almost impossable to match but its not far off, and the black is real close. Hmm,, wonder how much a SureFure E series goes for. I could definately use one with one of those CR123 Bodies.