i just found out im adoptefd

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well not realy but man my dad is so diferent then me i mean we are opisites i love him very much he is a great person but man he just is so diferent then me he is so togther i cant expalin but he is the leader type he never messes up so i think either im not his real son or im adopted.i mean even my sister is diff then me she is very smart and diff then me i aksed my dad if im his real son he said yes

gtwace

Enlightened
Everybody messes up, it is just sometimes, they are lucky and they got away from their messing up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mrd 74

Enlightened
Your dad wasn't born that way ,he evolved into the person he is today because of his experiances.....as will you.

capnal

Enlightened
Raggie,
You still da man!

One thing I was told years back, that it it easier to STAY organized than it is to GET organized.

Man, hang in there!

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
One time when I was about 9 years old (i remember clearly) and my
younger brother was about 5 and we were around the dinner table.
My parents (can't remember which one) told my brother with a straight
face that they found him in a trash can.
Everyone kept eating quitely. Except my little brother. He had a
blank look on his face with a slight bit of terror.
Suddenly we all burst out into laughter because his look was so funny.
He wasn't laughing but kept his confused look. poor guy. I think
he's recovered now. But that was classic.

I hear chinese parents like to do tricks like this to keep their
kids in line. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

coachbigdog

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
well not realy but man my dad is so diferent then me i mean we are opisites i love him very much he is a great person but man he just is so diferent then me he is so togther i cant expalin but he is the leader type he never messes up so i think either im not his real son or im adopted.i mean even my sister is diff then me she is very smart and diff then me i aksed my dad if im his real son he said yes

[/ QUOTE ]

You are exactly the way God wanted you to be.You have gifts and talents that your Dad doesn't,I guarantee.Sometimes the gifts we have aren't as tangible so we think we have nothing to offer.But what about the gift of joy,the gift of LISTENING(very few have this one),the gift of patience,the gift of servanthood.Alot of people don't realize this is a gift,but it is HUGE.They are the person that you can ALWAYS count on when something needs to be done.I don't know what talents you have,but I assure you,you have IT!

Latest posts