• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Aleph tailcap 22 &60 ohm, PR-T DB 917, E1e body

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really hate to sell these items as they are some of my favorites, but they must go...
Aleph tailcap HA-Nat with 22ohm board and an extra 60 ohm board that can be swapped out at will. $50

PR-T HA natural built by McGizmo DB 917 driver, TX1K emitter, only one set of batteries though it, great condition. $115

E1e body with pocket clip and orings, ready for YOUR tailcap and bezel HA-Nat. $25

Keep in mind that the head and tailcap is not meant to run on the 3 volt body, rather 6-12 volts. The tail cap is good for the PR-T head as well as a Surefire L4.

I perfer CONUS sales. Paypal is best.

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Aleph tailcap 22 &60 ohm, PR-T DB 917, E1e

I'll take the E1E body, please. PM sent

PayPal sent!

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah, someone should buy this E1e body!! then you could buy the scalloped/hex bezel with lamp(mn01) i have up for sale!! then all you'd need is a tail cap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

don't mean to intrude on your thread bushman, just thought i'd help us both out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif if someone buys bushman's e1e body and my bezel/lamp assembly, i'll include the SF e1e display box with paper work. these lights deserve to be just looked looked at sometimes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
okay, i was too late on my post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

oh well, good for you bushman!

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey, Its a start! Thanks guys.

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Consider it yours ubermensch... E me

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Crap! I wanted that tailcap. I'm always like 2 minutes too slow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Next in line if the tailcap falls through! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Im sorry Max! perhaps a incredibly bright white PR headed good binned lux III will tickle your fancy? Your next up if something falls though!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif....tempting.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bushman,

What's the runtime of the Lux III running at 917?

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have always said that I would NEVER get rid of it but I have commmitted myself to a signifiant amount of money that I will not be able to pay unless I sell off something. It came down to these things vs my Surefire L4, whose beam is perfect for my needs for walking and poking around in the back yard. If I had a bigger back yard, I would sell the L4 as I would need the throw of the PR-T... Think about it and let me know! Otherwise it is still up.

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have gotten only one set of batteries though it and I am really not sure but I would have to say that it was around an hour. I tend to use it intermittanly. Perhaps Bernhard (Kiessling) would have the answer for that one...

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast

It is WHITE, It makes my Arc 4 look bluish. Probably one of the whitest LEDs I have ever had.

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looks like all three are sold pending payment on two items. Thanks all.

Latest posts