AAA not working anymore. What now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an Arc AAA that I have carried on my keyring for quite some time. The other day it just quit working on me. I have purchased new batteries and tried well over 8 of them and NONE work. The light will NOT come on anymore.

Any ideas? If need be I will send it back to Arc for repairs but I am not sure what that will cost me vs. just buying a new light. Will something like this be covered under warranty?

What is the procedure for getting things fixed at Arc. Do i have to call them first or do I just send it in with a note for the problem?

Thanks.

Curtis

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Curtis. We have a lifetime warranty on all of our models. Send the light in and we will either fix or replace it and send it back to you no charge.

Strange that the light will not work with a new battery. My apologies.

Peter

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:
We have a lifetime warranty on all of our models. Send the light in and we will either fix or replace it and send it back to you no charge.
Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

That boys and girls. Is why everybody should own at least one Arc, if not 5 or 6. Trying to save up for one myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Commander

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Hallis said:
[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:
We have a lifetime warranty on all of our models. Send the light in and we will either fix or replace it and send it back to you no charge.
Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

That boys and girls. Is why everybody should own at least one Arc, if not 5 or 6. Trying to save up for one myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes very true!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

And we do!

Status
Not open for further replies.