Uh-Oh, there goes the neighborhood!

DharmaBum

Newly Enlightened
Well, I finally figured out how to get a password for CPF! Hotmail was blocking the confirmation email. But, here I am, better late than never! Now to fuel that new addiction! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif No wait, not that one... the LED light one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chiro75 from Bladeforums, now DharmaBum on CPF, just to keep things interesting and hide from the authorities!

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
May I offer a bright welcome to you, DB?

Are the X5, Arc and Peak on your person or your only lights? We will be happy to help you acquire several dozen more that we're sure you need. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
welcome.gif

bernhard

DharmaBum

Newly Enlightened
I carry the Arc AAA on my keychain and the Peak AAA (same light, more or less, just not as bright, but the body is the same from when Peak did the machine woork for Arc) is on the bedside table for when I need to move around and it's dark. The Inova just sort of sits there.

greenLED

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
DharmaBum said:
Now to fuel that new addiction! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif No wait, not that one... the LED light one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing, dude, only alcohol ends up being less expensive than flashohol! Welcome to CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif