Aragorn's (mini)lightwand

B@rt

Flashaholic
Aragorn\'s (mini)lightwand

(no pun intended
grin.gif
)
I saw your pics of the lightwand mod and was wondering if you could describe the changes in light output and color-mixing. In short, how does this new and improved version perform?
Thanks

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Aragorn\'s (mini)lightwand

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BlackBart:
(no pun intended
grin.gif
)
I saw your pics of the lightwand mod and was wondering if you could describe the changes in light output and color-mixing. In short, how does this new and improved version perform?
Thanks
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where did you see that picture?-I can't seem to find it.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Quickbeam:
I took pics last time we visited and posted them on Aragorn's site for him. here: http://fightthenight.cruxial.com

Use the link "Sauce lightwand mod"
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks! -Is this the same guy who used to be afraid of a soldering iron??
wink.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall

itsfor sale! and yes i was afraid of the iron and yes i used to use HOT GLUE instead of solder. do you believe that! im fearless now. and yeah it a big improvement! however i need to sell it as i no longer need it- or maybe i could give it to hotfoot.

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast

ha ha... yeah - I forgot about the greenie. When others in the plane cabin are scrambling about thinking that the greeeen light filling the space around them is an alien abduction craft, I'll put on my shades and whip out my superduperoverdrivenArcLS123stompsyourbeastanydayoftheweekandthatmakitathingtooandmccullochx990hid for the reply!

B@rt

Flashaholic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hotfoot:

Blackbart:
What is that HPV you have pictured in your signature? It's mega cool!
cool.gif
It *is* a proper HPV right? Do you own one?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it is a HPV (recumbent). It is a Challenge Hurricane a semi-low, short weel-based model, with a Formula front disc brake. Since recently also available with understeering, witch is going to be installed on mine later this year, if I don't spend all my money on light-emitting gizmo's
grin.gif

Aragorn, your smilie stopped working, just searches a long time for it
frown.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast

Aragorn, your smilie stopped working, just searches a long time for it

Yeah, that`s been bugging me too. Fix it will ya Trev? It makes things hang up here sometimes, when IE gets pissed at the fact that it can`t find what it was looking for.

tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
grin.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic

Big improvement... In brightness? How about the color mixing, since the clear leds have a much smaller beam-angle?
Thanks

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast

Aragorn:
Your modded sauce for *moir*? Gee, I'm not a worthy recipient. I'd LOVE to photograph it, but Quickbeam's got that tied down pat
smile.gif

Thanks aragorn - hang on to that piece first. If we meet in future, I can use it to locate and identify you at the airport or other crowded place!
grin.gif

Blackbart:
What is that HPV you have pictured in your signature? It's mega cool!
cool.gif
It *is* a proper HPV right? Do you own one?