NEXTORCH - 300 m long-shot E6        

Thread: Another LED light roundup!

Default Another LED light roundup!

I've just finished my latest LED flashlight roundup. Included are a couple of Luxeon Star flashlights from Elektrolumens, some bare Luxeon lamps, the new EternaLight EliteXRay, both models of Zzz...Lite (with action-packed video clip!), and the handy little clip-on Bil-Lite.

Find the roundup here.

Default Re: Another LED light roundup!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Daniel Rutter:
    I've just finished my latest LED flashlight roundup. Included are a couple of Luxeon Star flashlights from Elektrolumens, some bare Luxeon lamps, the new EternaLight EliteXRay, both models of Zzz...Lite (with action-packed video clip!), and the handy little clip-on Bil-Lite.

Find the roundup here.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello Daniel,

Nice job on the flashlight roundup!

Wayne www.elektrolumens.com

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Flashaholic*

Great reviews! I like the nice write-ups you have!

Flashaholic*

Nice Job!! I couldn't get the movie to work, though. It could be my system. I've seen weird splotches of light while playing back Windows media files before. [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lux Luthor:
    Nice Job!! I couldn't get the movie to work, though. It could be my system. I've seen weird splotches of light while playing back Windows media files before. [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see wierd splotches of light too! But that's from looking at too many LED's!

Wayne
    [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Flashaholic*

Aarg! Can't read Dan's reviews on a full stomach - they're witty and side-splittingly funny too! So funny, it hurts sometimes - but Dan probably doesn't care of course, because "the depth of my lack of concern for your problems is beyond human comprehension" [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Great reviews, Dan!