Another LED light roundup!

Daniel Rutter

Newly Enlightened
I've just finished my latest LED flashlight roundup. Included are a couple of Luxeon Star flashlights from Elektrolumens, some bare Luxeon lamps, the new EternaLight EliteXRay, both models of Zzz...Lite (with action-packed video clip!), and the handy little clip-on Bil-Lite.

Find the roundup here.

ElektroLumens

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Daniel Rutter:
I've just finished my latest LED flashlight roundup. Included are a couple of Luxeon Star flashlights from Elektrolumens, some bare Luxeon lamps, the new EternaLight EliteXRay, both models of Zzz...Lite (with action-packed video clip!), and the handy little clip-on Bil-Lite.

Find the roundup here.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello Daniel,

Nice job on the flashlight roundup!

Wayne www.elektrolumens.com

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice Job!! I couldn't get the movie to work, though. It could be my system. I've seen weird splotches of light while playing back Windows media files before.
blush.gif

ElektroLumens

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lux Luthor:
Nice Job!! I couldn't get the movie to work, though. It could be my system. I've seen weird splotches of light while playing back Windows media files before.
blush.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see wierd splotches of light too! But that's from looking at too many LED's!

Wayne
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aarg! Can't read Dan's reviews on a full stomach - they're witty and side-splittingly funny too! So funny, it hurts sometimes - but Dan probably doesn't care of course, because "the depth of my lack of concern for your problems is beyond human comprehension"
cool.gif
smile.gif
shocked.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
grin.gif

Great reviews, Dan!