• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Let's see those E1e/PR-T's!!

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let\'s see those E1e/PR-T\'s!!

while "patiently"(yeah right!) waiting for my PR-T head to arrive i was wanting to see everyones SF E1e with PR-T head, preferably with standard Z52 or Z57 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Flaunt 'em if ya got 'em! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: Let\'s see those E1e/PR-T\'s!!

4x4,
In exchange for posting a picture, I hope you don't mind if I move this thread to the McGizmo forum. Under the circumstances, I think the organizational continuity would be better? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

HA-BKandNAT.jpg

- Don

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast

yeah, i've got that pic saved already on my cpu /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

thnx though!

i wonder what other accessories i should get for mine???

im thinking a swivel brass swivel clip/collar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

ooh, what's the outside diameter of the PR-T head? i can get a rifle scope cover to use as a lens cover for it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

like the one on my Mag 3D LuxIII mod.

McGizmo

Flashaholic

The collar and tab work great, IMHO and I use them even if I pocket the light. The grip is enhanced by the protruding tam, again IMHO. As for the head, it is 1.250" in diameter and the beam shapers and filters from SF made for the "classic" size lights all work well.

HunterSon

Enlightened

I have an E1e/PR-T MadMax Lite that Don built me a while ago. Nice and bright and really finishes off those 123 cells. After my L5 eats a pair of cells I use them in the PR-T and still get lots of useable light.

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
The collar and tab work great, IMHO and I use them even if I pocket the light. The grip is enhanced by the protruding tam, again IMHO. As for the head, it is 1.250" in diameter and the beam shapers and filters from SF made for the "classic" size lights all work well.

[/ QUOTE ]

re: the surefire beamshapers and such........ very tempting but i better stick with the less expensive option of the rifle scope covers($8-$10). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif