• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* VIP with BH, BBH, 2xAA , Twisty

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
*SOLD* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I need to sell one of my VIPs (I'm keeping the raw aluminum "Special") because my son in college needs a new computer, boomsquick. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mpr.gif

<font color="blue"> PLEASE </font>, I'm not now considering breaking up this package. So, please don't post anything here about breaking up the package. Sorry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

standard.jpg

This is a used, black VIP. It is in outstanding condition and has had 4 cells run through it. Works perfectly and looks like it did when it arrived with the exception of 4 or 5 places where I can see silver glint through the anodizing on individual points of the knurling, but these are truly pinprick size and difficult to see. It has the usual slight silver mark on the dimmer knob that everyone else has remarked on.

It will be shipped immediately with the stock bezel, UCL glass window, Fraen LP optic, as well as a complete and perfect BulkHead. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

I have ordered and paid for the following accessories which will be shipped when they are ready:

1.Black Big BulkHead (cost $75.00) (Otok's Photo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

2.Black Twisty (cost $35.00) (Otok's photo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

3.Black 2xAA NiMh Battery Tube (cost $35.00)

I have $345.00 invested in this. I think $365.00 is a fair price for the entire package.

You will need to add for USPS Priority Mail, Insured, Delivery Confirmation for the subsequent mailing of the three accessories. Say $15.00. ($5.00 each)

I'm afraid this could become a real hassle to try to mail all of this internationally, so I'm limiting it to the Continental USA.

Paypal (CC or non-CC are the same, I have a business account. I will need you to add $12.00 for the fees they charge me.

First to post "I'll take it" here, gets it. I'll PM you afterward.

$365.00 for the VIP package with the accessories.

$15.00 for USPS Priority Mail, Insured, DC, for subsequent shipments of accessories.

$12.00 for Paypal Fees.

I'll remove all but one of the photos after the sale to conserve bandwidth here on CPF.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Re: FS: VIP with BH, BBH, 2xAA NiMh Body, and Twisty

darn i wish ya was closer britt id build ya a computer i feel sad ya have to sell ya baby.plus a new frys opened down here and there haveing crazy crazy sales if i understood my dad corect yeserday they had a hole pc for 99 bucks today they had a diff sale but very good to

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Raggie, thanks for the offer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I still have the Special with all the fixings in raw alum to match that will be coming before too long.

I'll email you my what my son plans to put in his. He builds 'em like you do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

He's going for the AMD Athlon64 chip, I think you mentioned somewhere that this was what you preferred over the P4 as well.

Britt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*

man they had a great sale on that chip and board . i forgot price.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Wow Britt, the "VIP Total Package". Impressive, and Never to be duplicated again. Heck I'd take it if I didn't already Make it!