To all basketball & Soccer lovers

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
we won 2 great OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALS in team games: Basketball and Soccer Football !!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif Argentina /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif Argentina /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif Argentina /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif Argentina /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif Argentina /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif Argentina /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif Argentina /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif Argentina /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif

Pablo

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations Pablo!!!!!

That is very cool, and I am very happy for you, your country and your teams.

Cheers!!

Mike from the U.S.A

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
It's a GREAT feeling isn't it! Though I don't follow much basketball, my family loves soccer! Congrats to the teams!!

coachbigdog

Enlightened
In basketball,your country showed that teamwork beats individual talent everytime! Even Jesus didn't try to spread the gossiple by Himself.Congrats!

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks!!

can someone there in USA explain me why the best players in the NBA are not included in the olympic team or more generally in every team that plays an outside USA championship?

Pablo

coachbigdog

Enlightened
I many of the "best" turned down the offer to be in the Olympics.Why? Who knows? What a chance in a lifetime.But once again,seems like they were thinking of themselves instead of a chance to represent their country! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif well... the top argentine tennis players sort of, they gave vague excuses... anyway, I'm sure they will regret not being there when they grow older...

Pablo

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ray Allen of the Seattle Sonics, his wife was due to deliver a baby (their first I think) during that time frame so he declined the offer which I can understand. However, many of them said they had concerns about security. Probably way more security in Athens than most of the nightclubs those guys go to. Anyway, sounds to me like they just didn't want to go.

Mike