Eight AA Luxeon Star Flashlight.

ElektroLumens

Flashlight Enthusiast
I modified a 2 'D' cell flashlight to use a Luxeon Star, and 8 AA batteries (6 volt configuration)

Here's a link to my web page about this flashlight.

Luxeon Star / 8 'AA' Flashlight

Wayne www.elektrolumens.com
grin.gif

TCPilot

Newly Enlightened
ElektroLumens,

You are AMAZING! No incandescent is safe from you
shocked.gif
wink.gif
! Remind me not to leave my car unattended in your presence, I might end up with an array of LS's in place of my headlights....

Keep it up, I might have to buy one of your lights soon!

/TCP

ElektroLumens

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TCPilot:
ElektroLumens,

You are AMAZING! No incandescent is safe from you
shocked.gif
wink.gif
! Remind me not to leave my car unattended in your presence, I might end up with an array of LS's in place of my headlights....

Keep it up, I might have to buy one of your lights soon!

/TCP
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is the only victim, uh, er, flashlight I've found yet that has a large enough battery compartment that the Radio Shack 4 AA battery pack will fit nicely. So I decided to use the 2 AA battery packs in it. I had this green Luxeon Star, and have been trying to figure out what the heck I'm going to do with it? Green is not as wierd as I have said it is. It is very useful light. However, every ting is green.

Truthfully, I don't think I'll butcher any valuable collectors items. Well, not too many, any way. At least, not expensive ones, because I can't afford it, and it makes the flashlight of little value from a collectors point of view.

Like the difference of having a stock Ford Model 'A', or a Model A hotrod. (I prefer the hot rod).

Bwah haha haha!!! And for my next victim .... ?

Wayne www.elektrolumens.com

grin.gif