The LH thread(s)

jook

Newly Enlightened
Is this thread a rekkid for this board?

It must be several hours since I got an email from CPF notifying me that there was a new post to the thread. This seems to be another rekkid. Or maybe the notifier is broken. Those notifier emails are clogging up my mailbox and most of 'em just say something like "PP sent" or Charlie ranting and raving about people not following instructions :). I know I know, I can unsubscribe, but like watching a train wreck, but I can't seem to turn away.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Bill

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
"...train wreck..."? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bill -

Me too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Apparantly, rekkid means record usually in reference to the record industry. Here, I think it means data record. Even with this I can't quite figure out what the question is.

With that...my best response:

jook -

I don't understand many of your posts but I'm going to try on this one. If your email notification is working; great.

Also, Mr. Bulk is a fine engineer and one of the most skilled thread conductors on the WWW. I can assure you he won't be havin' naw stinkin' train reks.

Hope that was of some help?

- Jeff

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rut Roh.

Well, stoopie, I tried to save you but I was two minutes too late.

Your on your own now.

- Jeff

jook

Newly Enlightened
really? oh well. No wonder no one ever responds to my worthless posts :-0

And my worthless question was whether the LH thread(s) set a RECORD for length in CPF. And it was all meant in good fun. Charlie is the greatest - I have 2 VIP's and I ordered 2 LH's. I just love watching the LH thread(s) and seeing the mood changes that Charlie goes through with all the craziness. Personally, I'd have commited suicide by now.

Sorry if I offended anyone. I'm off to stand in the corner.