CPF in New York Newsday

PhotonBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia, Canada http://tinyu
New York Newsday article

Scroll to the bottom of the article

"Seeing the light

Apropos of last week's note on LED flashlights, reader Al Hearn points us to the definitive forum, auction and customization (!) site for LED flashlights, www.candlepower forums.com. Hey, anyone who's into "custom Mclux Lights I, fully Titanium Nitride Plated sporting a wicked bright 5W emitter and DB1000 converter" to paraphrase a recent post, is very cool in my book."

Greta

Flashaholic
WOW!!!... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Photonboy.

turbodog -

Great idea. I wouldn't be surprised if that happens.

Sasha -

Agreed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif I hope D.W. sees this.

Jets22 -
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Dat2Zip -
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

McGizmo -
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif ...I mean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

All -
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

-----------
-Jeff

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Congratulations to CPF and everybody who runs and moderates it, and everybody who performs modifications!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Now CPF needs an "Awards and Media Coverage" page. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

...and thanks to Al Hearn for pointing him in the right direction. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif