• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For Sale: Mint VIP (Sold)

gp01

Newly Enlightened
I have an extra mint VIP with the standard head and modiified SO17XA reflector for sale for $199 plus shipping. Alas, it was fun having two but I need to find a new home for one. The VIP has never been carried and has no marks except the well mentioned minute "factory" smudge on the selector knob. Still one of my most favorite lights. I actually like the feel of the longer body. I always thought ARCs were a bit awkward to hold. Anyways, email or PM for any additional information.

gp01

Newly Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Mint VIP

Seeems like the market here has evaporated. I guess I will offer it on Ebay in 24-48 hours.

photon555

Newly Enlightened

How much do you think it will go for on Ebay? I have several already so probably don't need any more. I think they are great for emergency lights and to have in the car.

Jim

gp01

Newly Enlightened

Do not have a clue what ebay will bring. I felt obligated to offer it on CPF first at my cost. The market determines the price not me.

photon555

Newly Enlightened

I don't understand why so many are selling them. In an emergency you need a light that runs on batteries. The LH will be great, but what do you do if you can't recharge it. I have my fourth one on the way. That's two for the cars, and one for the house, and one for me to EDC.

Jim

Wasabi

Newly Enlightened

Still available?
I'd like to take it, if you can ship it to Japan.
I'll send you PM in the morning. (2:09 AM now in Tokyo.)
Thanks, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jook

Newly Enlightened

I wish this thread would go away cuz it's really really tempting. But what the heck am I gonna do with a third one? I already have 1 in my car. Oh, maybe I should buy a second car to hold the VIP. :)

gp01

Newly Enlightened

Wasabi,
It is still available. I will wait for your PM. Gobal postage to Japan will be $11US, I believe. It will more than double if you want signature guarantee. They are a great light, no doubt about it.

gp01

Newly Enlightened

Wasabi,
I will await your PayPal and will ship immediately to Japan.

Wasabi

Newly Enlightened

Paypal sent.
I couldn't send paypal to "- - -.net.", but I could send to "- - - .net".
I hope it's correct acount.
Thanks,

gp01

Newly Enlightened

Received the PayPal. Everything is fine. I will ship today.