• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3W Custom

Jets22

Enlightened
The Hurricane Charlie closet cleaning continues /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
First is a custom 123 with indexed tail cap and tritium capsule, the head was angled for optimum flood use, 2 O rings in the head, 2 tritium markers in the head, Polished out by me,This has a Cyan Green 3W MM but is more green than Cyan.. Very room filling in those dark areas though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif This was a light I used for night walks. Tailcap is maybe a thousandths or so out on the body too tailcap alignment.. Nothing that destracts from the light but I noticed it , just passing on the observation/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif.. I also used a custom O ring on the body tailcap joint. $185.00 delivered.

Next is a CR2 I built for my wife and she doesn't use anymore (trust me..she has enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif)
This was one of my first Black Nitrided Sample bodies and has some minor surface marks..nothing major and no dings.. Double O ring head as above , A very bright 3W blue emitter and MM WO, This light is killer at night...One of my favorites. $XXXXXX sold delivered

Nice thing about the heads on these two lights,they make the typical artifact riddled colored emitters perfect...Zero artifacts, just a smooth colored flood of light.

Next is the big brother to the above light.. This has a Nitrided 123 body, 3WT MM+ WO, optic and flood mode head...Couple minor marks but nothing major at all.. Added O ring Body seal and added Tail seal.. Nice and bright.. $SOLD delivered

Next a newer Arc LS HA with Kroll 123 powerpack.. this is one I modded to Fraen optic, Toxic Green Glow powder in the head, TWAK 3W, and running around 670MA.. Everyone has liked these guys.. NICE AND BRIGHT
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
$SOLDXXXX delivered

web page web page web page

Sorry for the poor pictures as usual guys.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Paypal is fine (cc or cash) [email protected]

Wasabi

Newly Enlightened
Re: Couple lights

Hi, I'll take the "big brother" Nitrided 123 body's one.
I'll send PM later. (I have to go to work,)

marcspar

Enlightened

If I didn't have something from you on the way..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The green ls I got from you a couple of months ago has the best beam of any of the colored luxeons I have seen - perfect!

I don't know anyone with only one Jets22 light; once you get your first, the addiction blossoms....

Marc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

mudmojo

Newly Enlightened

PP sent for $155 to have the CR2 blue light sent to me in Canada! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh man...more gems from Brock's jewelbox. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Keeriminee! That Blue is a screamer.

Jets22

Enlightened

Mudmojo has the Blue CR2...Thank you..Will go out tomorow
Big Brother 123 is going to Japan

Looks like Modded Arc HA3 and custom 123 are all that are available..

Britt..Wait till you see your order

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif

I am really excited about it, Brock.

Jets22

Enlightened

All lights sold yesterday are shipped out and on there way...thanks everyone!!!

One light left...lets make this one $165.00 delivered.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
marcspar said:
I don't know anyone with only one Jets22 light; once you get your first, the addiction blossoms....

Marc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, I have er, a few /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dizney

Newly Enlightened
Re: One Light

Jets22,

I've heard so many good things about your lights. Guess it's about time to at least try one, so I'll buy the cyan/green light. PP for $165.00 sent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif

Thanks!!