I think I was being hit on here in CPF.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will not mention any handles to avoid embarassment but this is to funny to keep to myself.

Someone thought my avatar was of me rather than Denise. He did mention he was not hitting on me but it sure seemed like it...LMAO

Thats the first time I have felt hit on out here in CPF.

I am removing anything that might identify the person hitting on me. This is too funny.

"Hi, just a few questions, sorry to even ask, but went to the link and saw your little avatar.

How old are you, you look really young like 21 or so, and you have your own business?

Im all the way in XXXXXXX so Im not lookin to stalk you or anything, plus i have no trouble with members of the opposite sex and there are a lot of them here @ my college which is starting tomorrow morning classes yeck, but anyways, just wanted to let you know your picture (at its small size) looked real cute, and wanted to know how old you were, just to satisfy my curiousity.

Please let answer, and let me know if youre interested in anything XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, new site new member to cpf"

It might have been in poor taste to post this but I don't think it really is since I have covered names and locations. I also e-mailed the person letting them know I was an old male with young girlfriend.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
jon why did ya have to tell my secret /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
just for the record, i'd like to state that it wasn't me this time.
i know i've been guilty of similar offenses in the past, but this time i knew better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Well Jon she is a very pretty lady. I was reading a thread one day and my wife walked by as one of your post was on my screen. My wife says "Is she the reason you like CPF so much"? So your girlfriend has not only got you hit on but her picture almost got me in trouble /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

jook

Newly Enlightened
Being the stoopid noobie and all, I always wondered about the picture. I just assumed Jon was a TV, and a pretty one at that. Many thanks for the clarification. :)

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol im to shy to hit on any one in this forum,plus most the women on this site are to smart for me.id be lost for words all the time.id have to rely on my sexy body.so pretty much im outa luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
jook said:
Being the stoopid noobie and all, I always wondered about the picture. I just assumed Jon was a TV, and a pretty one at that. Many thanks for the clarification. :)

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif muuuhahahahahahahahahaha !!!
oh god I love this madhouse. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I still think it was Roth though. He cant keep his hands off Jon in CPF chat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've hit on Jon before, but only to get cheap Pilas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
just in case anyone was wondering im not a penquin

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
just in case anyone was wondering im not a penquin

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
i would have been hitting on you already if i did not see the pic of you beforehand. !

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jon,
I guess carrying batteries and flashlights in your pocket DOES work! I wasn't getting any action with my Arc AAA... should I go with 2D Mag? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i tryied carrying my ragmag in my pocket 2 c mag .didnt get no action. perhaps i should put it in front pocket next time

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
...and I'm not a mountain range (though I did stay in a Holiday Inn last night!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Actually I think I've been mistaken for a mountain range in the past..too many carbohydrates!