• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Arc 3W's

Jets22

Enlightened
Arc 3W\'s

another one of my Arc LS modded lights.. SO17 reflector and 3W Twak running 667ma with custom skull Lanyard..Beautiful beam ,,SOLD XXXXX

One of my original Arc customs..Polished body and bezel, heatsink mod with BB750 driver and bright 3W emitter,new LP optic, glow powdered optic ring, Tritium marker in twisty pack..New O rings..I've used this off and on maybe an hour since I built it..$SOLDXXXXX

No pics of the polished Arc Custom...but there are several hosted around here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

This is the Arc SO17 next to the other light I built .. The other light is posted for sale in the other thread. Sorry for the confusion

web page web page web page[/urThanks Everyone!!!!

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Arc 3W\'s

I'll take this one! "...Arc LS modded lights.. SO17 reflector and 3W Twak running 667ma with custom skull Lanyard..Beautiful beam $135.00"

Just ship with the other "item" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif

I'll go send you a PP.

Britt

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Pascy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif Don't ya love Brock's stuff? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

Oh yes, I love them indeed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I'm just waiting for a very special one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif But smaller than yours /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

These are great lights! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Speaking from experience /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cy

Flashaholic

Lets start a fund for a new camera for jets /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm in for 5 dollars..

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
cy said:
Lets start a fund for a new camera for jets /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm in for 5 dollars..

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't mind chipping in a couple of bucks but I really don't think Brock needs a better camera 'cos people have already been buying his lights anyway based just on the alluring description of their special features, uniqueness & reputation of the quality & brightness of Jets22 lights in general! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif

Jets22

Enlightened

I'm Hopeless /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif..They truly are bad photos /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif...I think I'm just going to get the crayons out and have my 3 year old daughter draw a picture of the lights instead......sadly, they would probably turn out better)

marcspar

Enlightened

Just got my polished 123 with a blue 3w and it is awesome - and it is not even dark out for at least 7 hours...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Brock, email sent! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Every time I get a light from you it makes me want more rather than being satisfied with what I have just gotten - sort of a drug for flashaholics.....

Thanks,

Marc

Jets22

Enlightened

I got the fix my friend!!!

BTW: I have yet another HUGE Hurricane bearing down on my location... I will probably be out of touch for the next couple days..I'm a little nervous about this one..

marcspar

Enlightened

Check your email before you abandon ship! Good luck....

Marc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Jets22 said:
I got the fix my friend!!!

BTW: I have yet another HUGE Hurricane bearing down on my location... I will probably be out of touch for the next couple days..I'm a little nervous about this one..

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no! And you don't have your Hurricane CR2 with you either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Hang in there Brock. Make sure everything's locked & shut down tight. Take care! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/aaa.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mpr.gif

Jets22

Enlightened

I'm hoping I still have a door after this one comes through /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/aaa.gif

(I have 3 new Hurricane Lights built and waiting for the storm ) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif