Inova microlight

Spork

Enlightened
I like this light so much better than my photon 2. it has a really nice on off switch. I haven't tested the water resistant claim but anything would be better than the p2. the battery change is also very easy. this is really cool for something thats even cheaper than the original photon.

waumpuscat

Newly Enlightened
Yea,

diddo that, I haven't seen that much posted on this little light, but I think I like mine better than my p2 as well. It would be good to hear some more feedback on this light.
smile.gif

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love my wife's inova microlight with constant-on switch. Very bright, easy to change batteries, batteries are 75 cents a piece on line at Texas tactical supply. Got the light for $8 plus $1 shipping on ebay. The LED is recessed and protected and since it is recessed, it tends to give a longer throw hot spot in the middle than those which have a lot of spill off the sides because their LEDs aren't recessed. I recommend this light!

ssteven1

Newly Enlightened
The microlight is my favorite keychain light also. The constant on switch is easy to use but hasn't came on in my pocket. I also like the inside of the of the light. The momentary switch is an bubble switch like what is on circut boards instead of just a bent LED lead. I have also noticed the quick released keychain let's the light be used in "candle mode" shinning on the ceiling and (dimmly) lighting up a whole room. Mine also appears to have one of those S1B leds (alot less blue and slightly green tint. Is anybody else light like this. great light.

keychain lights I have
Photon II white
Pulsar I white
Pulsar II white
gamma ray clone white
microlight white

no arc AAA yet
frown.gif

ledlurker

Enlightened
I purchased a blue one back in January. I have had a problem with it activating while in my pocket (probably due to rubbing against the keys) and have burned through 2 sets of batteries that way.

My recent purchase (Red - clear case) had the switch contact not adjusted right. when i drop my keys on the table, it came on every time with the switch in the off mode. I would have to do percussive maintainence to turn it off. For now, I have just bent the contact up and out of the way and just use the squeeze light function.

once my Arc LE arrives, the microlight will be regulated to something else.

Spork

Enlightened
I just looked through the led museum and mine looks just like the Lithium Micro Light you have listed. however mine has a push on switch.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

there seems to be two new versions of the Inova Microlight, one with a black and grey case, white LED, and the ones that come in different (roundish?) translucent candy-colored cases, with different colored LEDs..I got my last few Inovas for $7.00 each, postage paid (black and grey with switch, white LED) from; [email protected]
(I don't think he has the translucent candy-colored ones though, at least not when I ordered a few weeks ago, you could email and ask.....)

Spork

Enlightened
the one on the led museum site looks just like mine but says there is no constant on function. so I guess there was an older version. has anyone noticed any wear from opening these lights? this is a nice light but after reading the responses here I will probably just put the arc back on my keys.