yummmy iin my tummy

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok a raggie recipe it is so good ok get some real butter put it in real plate then microwave it till it melts then get bread and rub it on plate. (note there may be a easyier way to buttter bread) then get some chease and some ham deli meat yjrm like put the meat in chease between bread. then put combo in a george formans grill for 2 minutes. then eat it.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Rags, that has been my fav for years. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
tosti.jpg

You should try it with a jam sandwich as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/awman.gif DON'T MAKE ME HUNGRY! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad71.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
jam??????what in the world? eww oollolololol that would taste odd wont it?

K A

Enlightened
Here is another twist to your treat Raggie. Get a flour tortilla (the buritto size). Put some ham in the center, add some grated cheese, and some chopped onions. Put in the microwave to warm it up a little. Take it out and fold two sides over, then take another end and try to fold it over and wrap the contents in the middle and secure it with a toothpick.

We have usually fried these in crisco or canola oil. But recently got a foreman grill from my sister so have been cooking them that way with a bit of butter smeared on the outside of the tortilla.

Cook and eat with your choice of salsa.

Strange taste.. but hey.. its food! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
cool recipe them forman grill are so nice they sell em at biglots now for like 12 bucks

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Hey Raggie, I think the two of us must be Big Lots best customers. I got one of those grills there last week. Pretty good deal. In fact, I was there again today, but I wasn't tempted by anything.

B@rt

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
cool recipe them forman grill are so nice they sell em at biglots now for like 12 bucks

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, they are sold online here for 76.50 Euro ($93,-) shipped... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

btw Rags, putting a jam sandwich under the grill isn't nearly as weird as what some of you Americans do with food... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eeew.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
man thats insane price. there the cats meow though.makes aweu,e burgers to and fast.

matt_j

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
B@rt said:

Hmm, they are sold online here for 76.50 Euro ($93,-) shipped... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

btw Rags, putting a jam sandwich under the grill isn't nearly as weird as what some of you Americans do with food... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eeew.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I love ketchup on my pizza.

Matt

raggie33

*the raggedier*
spaghettia and eggs, peanut butter on pancakes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif