Flashlightgirl/My new Ink

Greta

Flashaholic
Well guys... I finally went and did it...

flgirl1.gif

flgirl2.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Wow!

Somehow I did a stint in the USMC and don't have a tatoo on my person. (Got a little close a couple times off-base at Lejune in the late '60's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) Looking forward to seeing it in Cambria! I wonder if CPF could aquire non-exclusive rights to the original?

Larry

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Geez Larry, how did you manage to get out without a little ink on you? I came out with four, including the ever present Devil Dog.

Greta

Flashaholic
This is #7 for me... and yes Fitz... you can say it's cute... I think she's adorable... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
That she is! I'm itching to get another, but I keep spending all my money on flashlights. I have 6 now, with the latest being a red and a green chile pepper at the national convention last year.

Empath

Flashaholic
I always liked that picture. I think it was Brightnorm that introduced most of us to it, but I could be mistaken.
GirlWithFlashlightMCCORD.jpg

Greta

Flashaholic
Fitz... I keep joking with my Mom that now that I am a pharmacy technician, my next ink is going to be a big <font color="red">Red Rx</font> on my ***!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif I'm only kidding but she still isn't amused... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif Actually, my next one is going to be a little red dragon on my left calf. I need to find the right one though... she has to be sassy... and flying. She'll be holding up the other end of the vine from the flower on this tat... the vine will go up...

Picture%20202.jpg

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Funny how moms aren't amused by things like that! I hope you find your red dragon- I'll keep my eyes open for a sassy flying one for you.

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sasha, you're a nut! Nice tats (can I say that?).

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Mike

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha, you're a nut!

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW!!... that is exactly what my mother said!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

... well... she doesn't call me Sasha... but the part about being a nut... those were her exact words!!! LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think they are as addictive as flashlights myself.
Very nice addition.

mut

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
I was gonna say what a great set of tats, but Mike beat me to it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
Hey those are nice red shoes too.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those are THE shoes!!

I'm not big on tats, being in medicine I see too many disasters, especially on pretty woman! But yours do look very colorful!

Bill