recommended key chain flashlight

D

**DONOTDELETE**

What is the longest lasting and brightest key chain LED flashlight ? I already have the PT Pulsar.

Spork

Enlightened
longest lasting? the infinity but is a little large for keychain carry. the brightest? the arc-aaa. the coin cell lights might be a little brighter at first but quickly become dimmer than the arc. you cant have the longest lasting and brightest in one light. my suggestion would be to get a arc aaa and the inova microlight since its so cheaply priced anyway.

Termac

Newly Enlightened
I've never once put an Arc AAA on a key chain, even after being in the Arc club for many months. But I do like a coin cell light on the key chain (Photon II). The arc goes on a short lanyard, and it gets hiched to a belt loop to dangle into a pants pocket.

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, a P3 is pretty much the benchmark standard in brightness for keychain lites(in override mode), but if you use it in its dimmer mode, I'd gather it'll probably be one of the longer lasting lites as well. But yeah, you can't have constant max brightness and long battery life at the same time.