Help needed: ***Help found*** Thanks!

ho71ko

Newly Enlightened
I need your help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif
I will be visiting the US next month and was trying to order some goods (mostly clothes) via http://www.qmuniforms.com to be sent to my friend whom I'll be visiting. The problem is (They offer to ship to a different adress then the billing adress), that they refused my order because they "where not able to verify my billing adress with my bank" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh2.gif
My friend, on the other hand, does not have a paypal-account so I can not sent him the money in advance...

OK, here's what I have thought of: If someone would be willing to order that stuff for me and pay with his CC, I could, IN ADVANCE of course, sent him the money via my Cash funded Paypal-Account. Goods would have to be shipped to my friend, who's adress I'll provide.
We're talking about a Bill of around $300. As mentioned above, no weapons, no banned stuff, nothing fancy, just some clothes, footwear, ...

Please PM or E-Mail me, if you are willing to help me

Thank you for your attention.

Holger

EDIT: Problem solved. Thanks for PM'ing me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Re: Help needed: Ordering Goods in the States

Well, of course I'd do it but I guess I might end up with the same problem you did ...
bernhard

ho71ko

Newly Enlightened
Re: Help needed: Ordering Goods in the States

@ Bernhard: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif