• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Lux III TWOL-Mad Max-WO with Copper

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sold.gif (terrific new graemlins, Sasher /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif)

I just received this neat little gem from Christoph in the mail today. He said it'll probably work best in a MiniMag with a Kroll clickie installed. Since the module may turn with the bezel when turning it off. Atleast that is my understanding.

I wasn't thinking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif when I bought it and I don't care for a Kroll equipped MiniMag. So I'm gonna pass it on to somebody whose fancy is tickled by it.

Luxeon III TWOL on a Sandwich Shoppe Mad Max Wide Open mounted on a cool Copper heat sink. Nice work as you can see in the photos.

I paid $40.00 which included USPS Priority Mail. I'll pass it on for $39.00 including USPS Priority Mail to the continental USA.

Paypal (CC or non-CC) please. Post "I'll take it" here and then PM me for PP addy.

Thanks

Britt
The emitter dome is perfectly clear, no bubbles or anything, those are just reflections.
standard.jpg

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Lux III TWOL-Mad Max-WO with Copper sink

I'll take it.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Icarus, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

I had planned on just selling this in the continental USA, but if you want to pay a little extra for Global Priority Mail I'll mail it to you. Say, another $5.00 ? ($44.00)

I don't think GPM is insurable, I'm just concerned about it arriving at your place. How would you want me to send it to you?

Britt

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Icarus, I answered your PM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Britt

EDIT: Hmmm? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif What happened? Go nighty-night? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Well, it's been over an hour...I suppose I'll give it till morning and then make it available to others.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Second on this if it'll fit a CNC123. Anyone can enlighten me please? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif Britt, PM on the way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sold.gif To the man from Belgium. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Flashy and Glockster, thanks for your interest. I just woke up and Icarus had answered my PM.

OK, I'll get on this and get it mailed this morning, Freddy.

Thanks again, fellahs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Britt

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal sent. Thanks Britt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you, Freddy

I'll get it in the mail to Keith this morning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

Britt

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

This module really looks great! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif I'm glad you don't like the MM with a Krol Britt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I can't wait to hold it in my hands! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif