Request for help from the UK

Trojanargus

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,
hoping for some help here folks please.
I've been trying to get hold of a CMG Ultra-G for a short while but have found out that Country Comm won't dispatch overseas.
Is there a kind public spirited soul out there that would be willing to help me out please? My idea is that I would paypal someone some funds who would do the deal and forward it on to me. Needless to say I'd add on some bucks for trouble /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
If you feel able to help please drop me a line, we can sort the deatils off forum

best wishes to all, I've learnt loads here already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Bob
London
UK

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
See this thread and contact ksbman (Keith) to help you out.. Keith Rocks!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

donn

Newly Enlightened
Hey Trojanargus I was in the Field and Trek shop in Chester last week and noticed they had the Ultra in stock. Sorry only glanced at them hung up but I think they were on sale.
D.

Trojanargus

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
donn said:
Hey Trojanargus I was in the Field and Trek shop in Chester last week and noticed they had the Ultra in stock. Sorry only glanced at them hung up but I think they were on sale.
D.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, but its the 'G' model I'm after which seems to only be available from contryComm in the U.S. and they won't export /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

X33

Enlightened
I can vouch for Joe from outdoorsuppliesuk.com. Great guy to deal with. That website is a bit out of date, best to email him for prices and he's got a lot more stuff than is on that site I think. New site coming soon I understand. Super fast shipping as well. Recommended. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif