• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Aleph, Surefire Parts, Classic Surefires

FS: Aleph, Surefire Parts, Classic Surefires, extra parts I don't need. <font color="red"> All items sold. </font>

Left to right: McGizmo McE2S Two Stage Tailswitch 15 ohms in HA III (new), $40 Sold ; Surefire E2C in HA III (new), $22 Sold ; Black PR-T BB750 R3K SE (excellent), $75 Sold ; Surefire E1e-BK black body (excellent), $40 Sold ; Aleph 1x123 body (new in bag with O-rings), $18 Sold ; Surefire 3P-BK, classic round body, with original box and all paperwork (like new), $65 Sold ; UBH 3x123 body (excellent), $30 Sold ; Surefire 6P-GM, classic round body, with original box and all paperwork (excellent), $65 Sold . All prices are shipping included to US destinations. Add $5 for international shipping.

Aleph_Surefire.jpg

bajaiman

Enlightened
Re: FS: Aleph, Surefire Parts, Classic Surefires

I'll take the McGizmo McE2S and the aleph 1x123 body please...I'm just about to go out now. I'll be back in 4 hours.

kj

Enlightened

PM sent for E1e-BK body and 3P-BK.

sslavers

Newly Enlightened

your a true king troy my man!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dad, I'll take the E2C and UBH if they're still available. PM sent! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bajaiman

Enlightened

PP sent for Mc2ES and Aleph 1x123...Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Latest posts