• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Colors.. Colors.. Everywhere!

Banshee

Enlightened
Hot on the heels of my VIP sale, I am clearing out my colored "full size" lights.

lineup.jpg

SOLD Pending funds...
cyan.jpg

***SOLD***
Next is an Electro-lumens 2C Oracle brand Red Body light modded with (whatelse) a Red luxeon. Very bright (prolly 1 watter) Again the pic doesnt do the redness of the beam justice. It come out with and orange hotspot but it is actually a very intense red.***SOLD***

Image of SOLD Oracle light removed to prserve bandwidth

Lastly is another Electro-Lumens 2C based Oracle light in a silver body this time modded with a royal blue LED. Its a very deep blue like the corona (damn correction mode..I gotta learn how to use this camera some day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) This light has a slightly twitchy switch that sometimes requires an extra click or two to turn on..but other than that is works fine
rb.jpg

All lights are in very good condition, only seeing use when I need to keep my two year daughter (a budding CPF-er) busy while we change her or dry her off after bath time.
Asking $80 each for the Cyan and red and $75 for the RB (due to the switch) or 220.00 shipped for all three. Shipping will be insured USPS Priority. Money back guarantee
(you pay return shipping) if not satisfied. Shipments won't go out until Tuesday due to the Labor Day holiday.
Thanks for looking !

Banshee (Dave) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

rick258

Enlightened
Hi Dave -- I'll take the Electro-lumens 2C Oracle brand Red Body light modded with (whatelse) a Red luxeon. Let me know what form of payment you want. Rick

Banshee

Enlightened
rick258, PM received and replied.

If Red light is sold...the remaining two are available @ 80.00 Cyan/Greem
75.00 Royal Blue

or 150.00 together
Paypal is preferred payment method.

Banshee

Enlightened
Another Price Reduction:

Cyan: 70.00
Royal Blue: 60.00
Together: 120.00

Banshee

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Banshee

Enlightened
Final Reduction:
100.00 for both of the lights shipped to you via USPS Priority. (of 50.00 each)