CPF Opened Floodgates...

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
...of buying and receiving new lights. It wasn't until I found the CPF that I fully immersed myself into my pending flashaholism.

Only a year ago, two months before joining the CPF, did I purchase my first CR123 cell flashlight, the Scorpion. I had admired this light for years but couldn't justify the cost ($35) or the expensive fuel for it. So I guess I was headed in CPF's direction without knowing it.

I already had a fair collection of plastic Pelicans and StreamLights, a couple M^gs, lanterns, etc. but no expensive, really good and bright, small, lights until the Scorpion.

Lucky for me I have a great family who, somehow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif, knew EXACTLY what to give me for Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day, Father's Day, anniversery, birthday, Monday, Tuesday...

Because of the CPF, since last October, I have acquired an Arc AAA & LSL, SL TT-1 & TL-3, SF E2e & G2, Inova X5T & MicroLight, 2MCP & 1MCP spotlights, and a bunch of 123 cells. I have the disease!!! The CPF is highly contageous.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
If you hear of a vaccination or a cure for what exists here..."don't tell us"!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif