• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired VIP THE WORKS SOLD

flashworm

Newly Enlightened
VIP with optics and S017, BH, BBH, AA Adapter and Twisty Tailcap. Mint condition with original battery.
BBH, AA and Twisty will be sent once received from OTOK.
SOLD.

All prices include Priority shipping to U. S. addresses w/ delivery confirmation. International shipping please add $10. PayPal is preferred (send to the address in my profile), but Postal Money Orders also gladly accepted. First person to post "I'll take it" in this message thread gets dibs, although you may feel free to PM me with questions. Paypal addy - [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

Regards, Terry

indenial

Enlightened
Re: VIP THE WORKS

If you happen to decide to sell the accessories separately please PM me. Best of luck on your sale. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

idleprocess

Flashaholic

Hey - it's not the works without the pocket clip or "non-aggressive" clickie tailcap... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

Cones

Enlightened

I hate to ruin you day! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

But I already have this! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks Flashworm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mark

pyro

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
somehow i managed not to order one from Paul
and was wondering why i only received a VIP
twisty, but no AA body
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif

flashworm

Newly Enlightened

Sorry pyro, sold to mark. i think otok have some extras for sale a week back, u might want to contact him. now awaiting the BBH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif good luck hunting.