VIP custom leather sheaths

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some of you VIP fans might like to see photos of the VIP sheaths I had made up for the VIP by Ron Ryder of

cuttersandcollectors.com

If you want something like it, you can contact Ron Ryder via email (email address at website) and talk it over with him. He has the aluminum mold for the stock VIP that Chop machined and the measurements for the additional length and snap placement if you want yours set up for just the VIP with BH installed.

I asked him to provide two male snaps in order to accommodate the installation of either the BulkHead or the stock VIP head. If you don't want this feature you can let him know.

Inside the pocket of the sheath (or "holster" if you prefer) the bottom of the snaps are covered with leather so they won't scratch your flashlight.

The black one with brass snaps in the photos is Charlie's and the brown with brass snaps is Wasabe64's (Raymond's).

I have a black with chrome plated snaps coming for Marcspar and a brown with brass for me.

Ron said $65.00 plus shipping.

Britt
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Pascy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad you like them, awtyd. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Britt

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great, awtyd /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Boy, that twisty on the VIP sure is neat. Such a compact package. I've been groovin' having my VIP setup with the AA body and twisty and the stock head with the 17 reflector. Looks almost like Luke's light saber.

Be sure and post a photo of your sheath and light when you get it. Marcspar's and mine should be arriving soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Britt

[ QUOTE ]
BC0311 said:
Great, awtyd /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Boy, that twisty on the VIP sure is neat. Such a compact package. I've been groovin' having my VIP setup with the AA body and twisty and the stock head with the 17 reflector. Looks almost like Luke's light saber.

Be sure and post a photo of your sheath and light when you get it. Marcspur's and mine should be arriving soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Britt

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's very cool. I do like it with the AA and stock head/17. I asked Ron if he could design some sort of sheath that would work with both the stock bod and with the AA bod. That would be cool, but I'm not sure how/if that would work.

Be sure to post photos of yours when you get it. I agree with you that brown is the best color. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif