Happy Labour Day (or Labor Day) everyone!!!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Just a little message wishing everybody in the US and Canada a happy Labour Day holiday.

I don't feel much like labouring today, so I'm not sure if I'll post any updates to my website or not.

Like the Anthrax song "King Size" says, "I say, minimum effort maximum gain, from the inside out it all looks the same" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JOshooter

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
The_LED_Museum said:
I don't feel much like labouring today.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't either, but with school starting tomorrow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif, I need to make some last minute buys.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I just got my new webhost, so I guess I'll be working today after all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the well wishes, Craig. Thank you, too, for your continuous laboring on your GREAT site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif You provide an invaluable resource for Newbies & Oldbies alike. Hope you get a breather.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
You're more than welcome on both counts Jay!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I'm currently working on my website, getting image references on approximately 185 web pages pointed to the new server. I'm in the middle of the "C"s right now, and haven't FTPd any of the pages up (except for two I did earlier today) or collected the photographs yet. It'll be awhile, but I'm getting there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So yes, I'm labouring on Labour Day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I guess they don't call it "Labour Day" for nothing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Well, back to work for me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/awman.gif