My Magaton.

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Magaton.sized.jpg

Magaton2.sized.jpg

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
It stays in place very well and attached easily with a hex wrench (included) on my 6D Mag. It comes with a cylindrical spacer that also allows it to be mounted on a C-cell Mag. I found it at an Army-Navy Surplus Store in Santa Monica. It was about $16 as I recall.

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've seen those now and then. I'd buy one for my Mag, but then carrying it while walking at would draw unwanted attention.

Hmm, I could always put it on one in my collection...

hmm.jpg

IMTRBO

Newly Enlightened
I was just wondering about that brand: Mil-tech... Anybody know who makes those? There are a few Mil-Tech torches available in australia, but i can't seem to find any information on them. Here in australia, they advertise the Mil-Tech torches as being US Military, but i haven't heard *anyone* on CPF mention Mil-Tech being used by them, they just mention Surefires...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
Almost looks like a machine gun!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
PeteBroccolo:

I'd think that would be a relatively straightforward mod, but my favorite way of actually using the light is "bazooka-style" using my trigger or middle finger to activate the Mag switch and resting the tail end of the light on my shoulder for extra stability. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif