What Kind of Flashlights do you have most of?

What'd it be worth to you?

• Incandescent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LED-Nichia

• LED-Luxeon

• HID

• Total voters

Flashlight Enthusiast
Which emission type do you own the most of?

Flashlight Enthusiast
for the record, for me its led-luxeon.

Love the luxeons I do.

McShawn

Enlightened
I collected antique flashlight before I got into the leds, I probably have 200 different incandescents, even have several old boxes of early incan bulbs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Incand by and far are my most type of lights.

Nichia and other 5MM LEDs are next.

I have (let me think a bit...) 6 luxeon LED lights with one being an Everled, one a 5W (SNII), and four 1W lights.

I'll be adding two 3W LEDs within the month.

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lets see, One SF G2, one mini mag, gutted waiting for a sandwich, one XM3 on preorder, one UK2aaa and a arc aaa..
so for now, incans rule

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a lot of the various 2-cell lithium powered Incans.

Not a big fan of LED's, though I do like the Inova line fopr general purposes. I don't think LED's are suitable for "tactical" purposes, no matter how some companies advertise them.

--dan

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a dozen or so minimags, and a magcharger, but after getting into LEDS I think between all the little keychain light's and modded MM, and a dozen others it's LED's. even though I have only just begun!VDG

P.S. i "own" a brand new Surfire E2e,in the box that is sitting on my unckle's kitchen table in tennesee.I live in Indiana,,, see the problem? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif he forgot to bring it up on memorial day. yeah,,,,,,, i am upset.....................

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I didnt have about 15 mini mags sitting around with variouse nichia leds in them it would be incan, but I do so its nichia.

Zigzago

Enlightened
I have more Nichias, but these days I buy mostly Luxeons due to the superior brightness and color. Except for very cheap lights I think the future belongs to Luxeon-based lights that offer multiple brightness levels.

rackness

Newly Enlightened
incandescent. hope fully i will get a luxeon mod soon though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif