Newbie question about 4+ FS on e-bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

level_199

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone, I recently joined this forum and have been having a blast learning about the way cool flashlights that are around. I realize I'm a flashaholic at heart (my first ArcAA was ordered 2days ago)! Can anyone advise me about the this light that is on ebay (link below)? The color of the metal seems different than other pics I've seen. And how do I verify that the serial number listed is indeed a first and not a second? I'd love to have a 4+ but it's really out of my price range unless I can score one like this. Thanks for your help.

Brad

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5121050483&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
bfgilman, welcome to cpf /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif
the seller (surefireparts) says its a first, but if you need more assurance, you can email Arc flashlight and ask if #0879 is a first, i'm pretty sure it is. as for the color, the difference is 'cause of the photo. all arc4 rev1's have pretty much the same color.

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
bfgilman,

Welcome to CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

You can trust Surefireparts. He is CPF member jcciv. If you do a search on the Cheers & Jeers Forum you'll find he's much better than just an OK guy. Many of us have bought lights and parts from him with complete satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.