Which Keychain Light is least prone to accidental turn-on?

patg

Newly Enlightened
My Photon3 sometimes comes out of my front pants pocket already ON (I don't use Auto Off). It is not defective, it is simply not designed for being squeezed while in a pocket.

I'm looking for a replacement with the best-engineered switch that is absolutely the least susceptible to accidental turn-on. I think many keychain lights are weak in this area.

It must have a white light and be near a Photon in size. I have an Arc but, I want a SMALL light like a Photon.

Any ideas anybody?

Pat

jack32088

Newly Enlightened
I have had both Photon II and Photon 3 lights come out of my pocket with the light turned on. With the Photon II, I managed to snag the little slide switch and turn it on.

With the 3, I figured the smart thing to do was to leave it set to the auto-off position. However, one day I discovered that something had pressed on the back switch long enough to have it switch modes!

Please understand that I am rather hard on my lights. I have even pulled my keys out of the pocket and had the Photon 3 battery cover fly off, with one of the batteries. Had to use a second light to find the flying parts. <grin>

Will one of the little Swiss Army knives be small enough to use? My lady and I are still on the original batteries on a couple of those, so I don't think they ever get turned on by accident.

patg

Newly Enlightened
jack32088, I've wondered about the Swiss Army knife with LED light!

It just so happens I've recently lost my SA knife, P3, Arc, AND keys) all in the span of one cursed week.

As much as I miss my Arc and P3, I'd like a smaller volume in my pocket this next time around. I think the SA knife/light might fit the bill.

Thanks for the help!

Pat