Wooden Flashlight?

SJACKAL

Enlightened
After reading that flashlight body perference thread, metal or plastic or others... I am wondering if there is a wooden flashlight? It will be interesting to see a wooden Surefire or something...

rackness

Newly Enlightened
for other than decorative collecting i think that would be a very impracticle choice. with some of the lamps used you might even catch you fl on fire lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

K-T

*Moderator*
There was a wooden flashlight once offered on ebay - one for kids. It did look cool. I was thinking about getting one and modifying it for a Luxeon ignoring the heatproblems that would occure without a doubt. Time was against me and I never started that project. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
bart dont they have woodn shoes where you live?my freind lives there i think holand?

B@rt

Flashaholic
Rags, yes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
We do have wooden shoes.
As a matter of fact, I use a pair for gardening. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Where about does your friend live?

Roy, cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol i forget where but it is a intereseting story i knew her and her husband before they was mareid he is from usa and her holand we all met in a chat then they got married so they met in chat kinda cool then he moved there/.she and him are great people.