first Surefire

tequilathursday

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys.
Well I went and done it. Ordered my first surefire on tuesday and rushed home from work to see it waiting for me.
What can I say? I'm hooked. I can't belive it took me 33 yrs to find out about these little marvels. Got the e2e and it is sweet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. My credit card has been bouncing off the rev limiter since I found this site. I can't wait to order another. Maybe a kl4 head, nah ! That would'nt be right to have this beautiful ican head sitting there with no one to play with. I'll get a complete L4 and a L1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif. That should keep me happy till the U2 comes out.

My mag60 can handle the bright stuff (Thanks to Ginseng and others). That will keep me from the $300+ surefires for a while.

Thank goodness for CPF. Now I know theres more to life than the flashlight isle at Kmart /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich

lightemup

Flashaholic*
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif good one Rich! I had the same thing with camping shops, Kmart and Big W over here...

Good to see another Flashahol getting started on "da good stuff" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

tequilathursday

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Lightemup ! It's awesome to find so many great products here that are otherwise unknown to the general public. Going broke but at least I'm enjoying the ride.

rackness

Newly Enlightened
congrats!! i just purchased an e2e recently as well. awsome light huh? one of the best lights around for flexability. seems like you have your upgrades all ready in the planning stages (as do i /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif) have fun and enjoy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif